The new MacBook Air just dropped and many college students are stampeding to get their hands on the new model, which boasts tons of new features and efficient processing. However, some students find it difficult to come up with that much cash at one time while realizing the important benefits it can provide for their education. Here is what you need to know about the new MacBook Air and how you can finance one.
The newly released MacBook Air is loaded with new features and a sleek thin and light design.
The new MacBook Air is complete with the following features and abilities:
· Touch ID, which handles biometric authentication
· Lightweight with a total weight of 2.75 pounds
· Two Thunderbolt, two USB-A ports and a headphone jack
· Better performance with 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 CPU with 4MB L3 cache
· Improved graphics with Intel UHD 617 Graphics
· Battery life good for up to 12 hours
· Improved batter efficiency with a 7W dual-core processor
· Improved display with a 13.3-inch Retina display and a 2,560x1,600 pixel resolution
· More efficient audio
These many amazing features make the MacBook Air a competitive product that outperforms many other laptops and previous iterations of MacBook.
While you likely are impressed by the new features of the MacBook Air, the $1,199 MSRP price tag keeps some at bay. However, options are available to finance your new purchase, including a personal loan through Boro.
Boro provides personal loans especially for college students. These loans offer many benefits, including the following:
· Student-friendly - Boro loans are more college student-friendly because they take into account a more comprehensive set of data rather than just a FICO score when making underwriting decisions. A SSN isn't even required when making this application, so international students may also qualify.
· Faster disbursement - Boro loans can be disbursed within two days of acceptance
· Monthly payments - Boro loans allow you to get the school equipment you need while making a monthly payment.
If you are interested in a Boro loan to finance your MacBook Air purchase, apply online. You will get a quick decision.