The iPad Pro was released in mid-November and quickly sold out in stores around the nation. Many students use the iPad as a replacement or supplement to a laptop. Some colleges even require the purchase of the device for incoming students. This new device is loaded with features that make it ideal for college students.
The newly released iPad Pro is the best iteration of the product. It is full of new features and abilities, such as:
· Face ID that works in all orientations
· Attractive 120Hz screen
· Slimmed design with the 12.9-inch model that is 14 percent thinner than the former iPad Pro
· Included Apple Pencil that attaches magnetically and charges wirelessly
· Performance equal to many laptops
· Unrivaled performance via the 120Hz display and 2,732x2,048 resolution on the 12.9-inch model
· ProMotion technology that offers a refresh rate of 120Hz
· Storage options up to 1 TB
· A12X Bionic processor that provides enhanced performance
· Smart connector conveniently located to plug in Apple Smart Keyboard
· USB Type-C port, making the tablet more versatile and hooking up monitors to the device or connect the iPad directly through an Ethernet port
· Enhanced picture quality with video chat and selfies
· 7-megapixel TrueDepth camera that allows you to create Memojis and Animojis
· Battery life that lasts all day
These features place it above other devices and a useful tool for many college courses.
While you may appreciate the many features the new iPad Pro offers, you may feel the starting $999 price tag as a significant hurdle. Boro loans are available to help you purchase this newly released device.
Boro provides personal loans especially for college students to purchase the technology they need for school. Payment terms may include the following, depending on the amount you borrow and other factors. For a $2,000 loan, you may enjoy the following repayment terms:
· 24-month repayment option
· Monthly payment of $98 a month. Terms and conditions may apply.
· APR starts at 15.9%
If you are interested in a Boro loan to finance your iPad Pro purchase, apply online. If you are approved, you may have the funds deposited in your account as early as the same business day.